Avast Premium Security: Best For Casual Use
It seems to me that last time I was looking, Paprika wasn’t a viable option, and I can’t remember why. Most people will probably only need a total of two — one desktop and one mobile option. Cloud syncing is free for all users, so if you have, say, the Windows and Android versions, you can sync your recipes between the two.
Flash Showcase: User Interface
Whether you love to cook or you just love to eat, odds are you have a collection of dishes and recipes you’d like to try. In either case, you probably need a better method to keep them organized for the long haul than a bunch of index cards in a file folder. Here are some of the best apps for you, depending on the kind of recipe collection you have. Between the beautiful photos and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be creating delicious meals in no time. Handpick is a great app for when you have an ingredient in your refrigerator that you need to use up before it goes bad. The Handpick app lets you sort recipes by the ingredient, search topics in the food world, and explore all the best dishes.
- Apart from just Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 download Windows planning their meals, users can also adjust their recipes, create shopping lists from the meal plans and recipes, all in just one click.
- Unlike Pepperplate, you can import recipes from the web directly in the Paprika app when you’re on your tablet or phone.
- A leftovers feature lets you enter up to 10 ingredients in your pantry, with the app suggesting numerous recipes for you.
- As an added bonus, video tutorials help users get a hang of the recipe costing and more.
- In addition to more than 350,000 recipes searchable by keyword, course, ingredient or collection, BigOven includes great recipe management features for free and paid users.
- Paprika already has instructions in place for importing Pepperplate recipes.
Which is a real problem…so I’ve had to find something new, and figure out how to organize my recipes on my computer all over again. The interface is a bit more suited for recipes, and the Springpad web clipper can tell a recipe from an article or a bookmark. It’ll auto-populate your clipping with ingredients and step-by-step instructions, and then leaves you to tag it, add photos, and save it. Once you do, it’ll even look up a wine pairing that would go well with the dish and add it to your saved recipe, automatically.
The only downside to me when adding recipes is that images can’t be dragged-and-dropped. Instead, the image has to be downloaded, then directly uploaded to the software. For years, I’ve been using Living Cookbook software from Radium Technologies, and I love it. 1) It’s Windows-only software, which is tying me to this operating system. 2) More significantly, a year or so ago, Radium Technologies apparently went quietly defunct, and they are no longer developing or supporting the software.
MacGourmet Deluxe is our award-winning, powerful recipe management applications that enables you to easily create, edit, organize, and share your recipes. Already includes over 90,000 recipes from hundreds of cookbooks, with new titles added every month. Your recipes and grocery lists are always at your fingertips. Reviewr is more than just submission software, it’s a digital experience. Powered by industry proven recipes, Reviewr not only frees up valuable administrative time, but fosters an environment for growth, feedback, and community impact. Welcome to the Reviewr experience, the modern solution to submission management and review. CirrusPOS is an android mobile point of sale designed for the restaurant industry.