Change Dns Server
Wait for the troubleshooting tests to complete and look https://wikidll.com/microsoft/msvcp120d-dll in the Problems found section of the window for the error message. The wizard will offer customized diagnostic assessments based on the errors it thinks it finds, so each pass-through will differ for different people. Look in the Problems found section of the window for the error message to better identify potential root causes.
Launch the command prompt as an administrator (as shown in the image below). Before trying any of the solutions below, you may want to simply shutdown your computer, modem+router, then restart them all and try connecting. If you have any questions regarding this error, drop your questions in the comment section below. From the list, look for “physical address “and take note of it as you`ll need it on the next step. First, key in cmd on the search box and right-click on the Command Prompt app.
Select the name of your adapter, right-click it, and select Properties. In some cases, Windows updates may lack new drivers available.
- Though there are several solutions to fix the DNS server error in your device, not all of them appears to be equally effective.
- So, we recommend you to implement them all to get rid of the error with ease.
- Now that you are well aware of the different factors that can influence DNS server error in your Windows device, you can move on to the solutions.
- Moreover, these are some of the most useful methods for the DNS server not responding error.
- Therefore, in this article, we have put together some of the most accurate fixes that will help you to get rid of the error in no time.
- If you know the addresses of the DNS servers, ping each of your ISP’s DNS servers, and if any of them don’t respond, remove them from your DNS list.
Solution 3: Flush Your Dns And Reset Your Dns Settings
In such situations, head over to your computer manufacture support website to download the latest driver. Finally, restart your Windows computer, and the problem will be solved. Next, go back to the Network and Sharing Center. Right-click on your adapter and choose Properties. The first thing to do would be to run the Window Network Diagnostic tool to troubleshoot the problem.
Reinstall Network Drivers
You can just click “Fix All” to resolve the issue effortlessly. You will get to see Internet Protocol properties. Click ‘Change Adapter Settings’ on the left side of the panel.
- مدیر روابط عمومی
- مهر 1, 1399
- 19 بازدید